Brilliant green Valentis 1% cutaneous solution
Brilliant green Valentis is used:
- as antiseptic for skin abrasions and scratches;
- to mark the intended section place before the surgical operation.
Always use Brilliant Green Valentis exactly as stated in this leaflet or as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Apply on abrasions and scratches right after the injury and later, in need, one or several times a day.
Mark the intended section place before the surgical operation.
Do not use Brilliant Green Valentis:
- in case of hypersensitivity to brilliant green or any of the excipients;
- if You have eczema;
- do not use together with other drugs which are applied on skin or with cosmetics.
Take special care with Brilliant Green Valentis:
- Do not use Brilliant Green Valentis on open wounds.
- Take care that it would not get into eyes and on mucous membrane. In case it happens, rinse eyes and mucous membrane thoroughly with water.
- Brilliant green Valentis can stain clothes.
- Very rarely cross allergy has been observed to methyl violet and brilliant green.
- Serum, pus and other proteins reduces efficiency of brilliant green.